Header Ads

Contoh Recounts Text



A Trip to Borobudur Temple

Orientation
Three years ago, I and my classmates visited Borobudur Temple. We went to Borobudur temple by bus. We left our school at nine o’clock.
It took us 24 hours to arrive there. I arrived there nine o’clock the next day. Along the road, we saw many vehicles, unique houses, prominent buildings, and some other tourists.

Event 1
After we arrived at the Borobudur temple, one of my teachers went to buy tickets. After we waited him for a moment we entered into Borobudur temple area. Then we went up to the top of the temple. Borobudur temple was built at Budur Village, Magelang, Jawa Tengah by Syailendra Dynasty. Borobudur Temple is the biggest temple in the world. It has 504 statues and 1.400 reliefs.   From the top of the temple we can see such beautiful scenery. I and my friends went around the temple together. Finally, after having some visits, we should go to the hotel to stay and continue our study tour the next day.

Reorientation
We felt tired that day but we felt so happy to visit Borobudur temple which is well-known as one of the greatest legacies Indonesia has ever had. I hope the temple can be loved by all of the visitors and the government.



My Holiday In Bandung
Orientation
Last holiday, I went to Bandung with my friends, Asep. we spent our holiday there. we went to bandung by bus. The bus schedule from Indramayu was at 07.00 AM and arrived in Bandung at 11.30 AM 

Events
In the first day, we went to Bandung zoo. The ticket price was only Rp 30.000. The animals collection there were very complete. In the next day, we went to geological museum and talked with the guide about geology. It made us understood about geology. we saw rocks collection there. After that, I went to Bandung bus station because we had to go home to Indaramayu.            


Reorientation
My holiday in Bandung was only two days but It made me happy. 


A Beautiful Day at Jakarta
Orientation
Last month, my familiy went to Jakarta. We visited many places there.

Events
First, we visited we visited Ragunan Zoo. We saw many kinds of animals there such as lion, birds collection, butterfly collections, etc. We looked around in that Zoo, and also took pictures of those animals. Second, we visited Ancol Beach. The sun shone brightly and the scenery was very beautiful there. We felt the wind blew across to us. We also saw a lot of people in that beach. There werw many birds flew in the sky. Also, there were many sellers who sold many kinds of souvenirs. Then, we felt hungry, so we went to a restaurant. As soon as we finished our lunch, we decided to go home.

Reorientation
For me, that was a good moment because I could spend my time with my family. We really enjoyed it.

No comments